First Deposit Bonus from LimeFX
Becoming a trader these days is a little easier than before. Firstly, beginners have access to a huge number of books, articles and training videos. That is, there is no need to use the trial and error method, you can learn from someone else’s experience.LimeFX offers both regular clients and beginners a variety of bonuses. Using them, you can increase your start-up capital, open a larger number of transactions and make more profit.
Why brokers give bonuses?
LimeFX bonuses are not so much gifts as investments. The company is interested in its clients professional grow and in increase of their profits. And all because the broker earns when his client earns. Use the gifts of a broker wisely and increase your capital.
Campaign action – 30% to the first Deposit
LimeFX gives all beginners a first deposit bonus of 30% of the amount credited. To participate, it is enough to register on the official website, go through verification, open an account and deposit an amount starting with USD 500.0 and more on it. Immediately after that, you will receive a gift. The conditions of the special offer are as follows:
- the bonus is awarded only to those clients who have provided the broker with all the necessary documents (identity card);
- if the client does not complete any transaction within three months after the bonus has been credited, the broker has the right to write off bonus funds;
- if the broker suspects the client of fraud, it has the right to withdraw the bonus and cancel the trading results;
- the company has the right to terminate the special offer at any time;
- you can withdraw funds from the deposit after receiving the bonus, having reached the volume of transactions exceeding the size of the bonus by 10 000 times;
- if the client withdraws money before the transaction volume exceeds the bonus amount by 10 000 times, the broker has the right to demand the return of the bonus amount and all income received with the bonus;
- if the bonus does not exceed USD 10,000, the minimum transaction volume is calculated using the following formula: deposit amount x bonus interest x 100;
- if the bonus exceeds USD 10,000, the minimum transaction volume is calculated using the following formula: deposit amount x bonus interest x 200;
- if the bonus exceeds USD 30,000, the minimum transaction volume is calculated using the following formula: deposit amount x bonus interest x 300;
- if the bonus exceeds 100%, the minimum transaction volume is calculated using the following formula: deposit amount x bonus interest x 3000;
Campain action – 30% to the deposit is an ideal solution for beginning brokers who do not have a large capital. Unlike leverage, you do not need to return the bonus. It is only required to complete the indicated volume of transactions, but all profits made with it will also go to you.